Previous price: $49,000
New reduced price: $44,900
Remarkable tree-change opportunity: own a thriving physiotherapy practice situated in picturesque North-East Victoria, on the Murray River. This well-established practice, originally setup in 2004 by the current owner, guarantees a large patient database with good referrals from the two local GP clinics. Clinic is a preferred provider with Medibank Private and BUPA.
Nestled within the esteemed grounds of a Golf Club Resort, the practice provides a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere for both practitioners and patients alike. There is ample parking for both patients and staff.
Potential for expansion when head tenant relocates to their new purpose-built facility in 2024.
Patients are provided with the following services:
- Manual Therapy
- Local aged care facility
– the role requires completing an Initial Physiotherapy Assessment and Plan and then reviewing this every 12 months along with reviewing residents who change significantly in any way, and post-falls
– Manual handling education to local aged care facility staff
- Dry needling
- Joint mobilisation therapy
- Spinal mobilisation therapy
- Postural advice/education
- Exercise program/advice
- Stretches and core stability training
- Balance training
- Gait retraining
- Strength and rehabilitation program and training
Present owner selling to pursue another career opportunity. Willing to stay on for a transition period post-settlement of up to 9 months to allow a smoother handover and to help sustain goodwill.
Don’t miss this chance to secure your perfect work–life balance. Contact email@example.com today.