Long-standing in the community, having been set up by the current owner in 2009, this business has earned an impeccable reputation for top-notch care and service, of both patients and staff. Dedicated to mentoring new physios, and committed to ongoing education, it is no surprise that this owner is happy to facilitate a smooth handover to the right buyer, and sustain the high-quality standard synonymous with the practice by remaining on staff as a senior treating practitioner.
It is also no surprise that this practice maintains a robust patient base, including a substantial number of attendees at group fitness classes. With comprehensive marketing systems already in place, it is safe to say that the groundwork has been laid, so you can focus on growing and enhancing this thriving practice even further.
Modalities and services offered at the clinic include:
- Manual therapy techniques (mobilisations, soft tissue release, soft tissue massage)
- Superficial dry needling
- Home exercise programs, using Physitrack
- Individualised exercise sessions, combining Strength and Conditioning and Clinical Pilates
- Group older age exercise programs, combining Strength and Conditioning, Balance and Clinical Pilates (less emphasis on Pilates)
- Physiotherapy sessions weekly at the local junior football club, providing injury management and advice, including brief physio treatments.
- Advice regarding pain management programs and improving self-help strategies.
In a prime location surrounded by public transport, a university, primary schools, a shopping centre and ample parking, this is your chance to hit the ground running with a turnkey operation.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more today.