A clinic sale involves more than just the seller & buyer. Accountants, lawyers, landlords, managing agents, etc. all potentially have a say whether a clinic sale goes ahead or not. It is the brokers job to navigate the various steps and ensure the final result is in the best interest of the practice owner. Here are a few more reasons to consider using Healthcare Practice Sales to sell your clinic for you…
- When emotions run high, the presence of a cool head is invaluable. A lack of emotional investment means they won’t take offence to negative news, while our extensive knowledge of practice sales means we are able to speak your & the buyers language.
- Finding buyers for your practice is ‘key’. We accelerate the search by using our qualified buyers database that has been built up over the last 10 years. We also provide advice (& place these listings for you) as to the best mode of advertising for clinic for sale outside our buyers data base such as professional journal & website listings, Facebook groups, LinkedIn & so on. We also will approach potential buyers through post, phone, SMS & email.
- As seller of your clinic, you obviously want prospective buyers to know you are putting the clinic on the market, but in most cases you do not want anyone else to know. The advertisement of a clinic for sale has the potential to unsettle staff, contractors & patients, which could, in turn, do damage to what is being sold. We carry out instructions from the seller of the clinic to ensure the level of privacy they desire is maintained. This always includes setting up a non-disclosure agreement that requires confidentiality from both parties.
- What will your clinic goodwill & equipment sell for? This appraisal will first be established so you know what sale price you are likely to achieve for your clinic. This appraisal is based on our many years in the field of selling practices using multiple practice comparable sales.
- Providing the necessary screening to assess those that are interested in your clinic for sale is important. The screening process means you are not providing sensitive material to buyers who do not fit your criteria. This is about not only finding someone with the financial means to take over the clinic, but also a buyer that is aligned with the culture of the clinic being sold.
- Selling a healthcare practice is a process that takes time, during which the day-to-day operations of the clinic must continue. Any dip in revenue could make the clinic less attractive to prospective buyers, which is why it makes sense for a broker to focus on marketing the clinic, leaving the seller to ensure it is an attractive prospect on the market. The less impact an impending sale has on a clinic and its staff, the better.
At Healthcare Practice Sales we know what it takes to sell a practice. Since being founded more than 10 years ago, we have completed hundreds of clinic appraisals & sales. Our team brings together an appraisal of your goodwill & equipment, negotiation, industry knowledge and sales skills. We offer a dedicated team of marketers with experience across multiple media platforms, and a large database of qualified practice purchasers. Our philosophy is to sell your practice for the maximum price in the shortest realistic time frame with the highest level of confidentiality. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 652 361